FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q.How do I reserve my place on a diving course?
To reserve your place fill in the Course enquiry and reservation form or use the information on our contact page to email or call us. you can contact us by an email to webinfo@DavyJonesDiving.com or phone us on (00 34) 699 721 584. Always tell us the details of the course you want to reserve, the dates you will be in Gran Canaria, the number of people and if you know the name, your accomodation in Gran Canaria. If you have any questions about the course you can add them as well as any other information on the sort of timetable you want to follow. As far as possible we make it your personal course, so please tell us as early as possible any special requirements or preferences. We will then confirm some details with you and then get your place reserved in our diary system.Book your
Index of Frequently asked Questions
- What equipment do I need to bring?
- I am very small /tall/ large ... do you have equipment to fit me ?
- I am staying at ..... - how do I get to the dive centre ?
- Are the course dates and timetables fixed or flexible ?
- Is it possible to reduce the course timetable by doing some of the training before I arrive?
- Will my course be a block of consecutive days?
- Do we need one manual per person?
- I have a PADI qualification, but I am interested in a BSAC Course, can I do it?
- I have a BSAC qualification, but I am interested in a PADI Course, can I do it?
- How many people are on each course?
- Can I book on a course on my own or must I come with a dive buddy?
- Does the price include or exclude PADI registration fees?
- Do I need a log book ?
- Do I need to pay for the course up front?
- What happens if I cannot complete the course?
- Can I bring some family/friends along as spectators?
- How do I reserve my place on a course?
- Who will instruct me ?