Scuba Diving in Gran Canaria
with the local experts!
- Spanish newspaper 'El Páis' picked Gran Canaria as it's Easter diving destination, and said 'Playa del Cabrón is one of the best known sites with areas for beginners and advanced divers' (March 2018)
- Highly rated PADI 5 Star Dive Centre - won the PADI Outstanding Achievement award in 2018 .
- El Cabrón is a hotspot for marine life, see the full range of Canary marine life inluding endangered and protected species including angel sharks, rays, spiny pufferfish, moray eels, nudibranchii, sea-horses and barred hogfish.
- From our centre just a few minutes drive away at Casa Limon in Arinaga we dive throughout the year in waters warmed by the gulf stream and our sunny weather.
- Our team of mature experienced instructors make sure you get the most out of your diving by supporting you and showing you some of the secrets of the area.
Our diving centre is in Arinaga, right next to the Marine
Reserve, which means that you can experience this fabulous
treasure-trove of marine life and sample the exceptional diving opportunities within minutes
of leaving our dive school. And because we dive here all the time
our experts know how to make
your day with us special, and show you some of the wonderful
sights on any dive. It's great fun to dive in these subtropical
waters, and we want to make sure you get more from your
exploration of the reserve. And with our diving centre
only a few minutes from the diving sites you can relax in comfort
between your dives in the dive centre.
'Outstanding' PADI 5* Dive Centre
Casa Limon, our PADI dive centre in Arinaga has some of the best facilities and probably the best ambiance in the Canaries. The large garden is relaxed and friendly, and there is a choice of shady corners or a sun-deck to chill out in between the dives, while connecting with friends on the free wifi. Nearby, in the centre of the reserve, the Playa del Cabrón is a great place to learn to dive with one of our highly rated instructors, on a PADI Open Water Diving course, because it is sheltered and safe, yet has a prolific and colourful marine life. You can also take part in a more advanced course in the deeper waters, where some of the more unusual creatures are found, or take a snorkelling course or marine safari. So if you want a centre for PADI diving in the Canaries make sure you check our range of courses and see why we were awarded the PADI Europe Outstanding Achievement Award in 2018.
and see lots more underwater photos of marine life in Gran Canaria
26-02-2018 Cleopatra_CB Published by Tripadviser.com See full review
All the Best Dive Sites
Our experts will help you explore the stunning subaqua scenery of
the marine park with it's caves, arches, swim-throughs and walls,
and we might show you schools of barracuda, a giant fish ball,
the sedate glide of a sting-ray or angelshark, the unique beauty
of a seahorse or a cuttlefish effortlessly changing colour. Every
guided dive in the El Cabrón Marine
Reserve will enhance your understanding of the complex
ecosystems in marine environments.
We also organise excursions to all the other major dive sites in Gran Canaria, such as Sardina del Norte, The wrecks of Las Palmas or Mogan, and can arrange deep dives, wreck dives, night dives and special dives for underwater photographers. However many of our divers tell us that this site is one of the best for Canary Islands diving due to the unique combination of dramatic scenery, quantity of marine life and huge diversity of species.
A complete diving service
To help you get the best out of your visit to go diving in Gran Canaria, we aim to give a complete service which includes:
- Free collection service from the Hotels in the South
- Freephone service for easy contact (900 46 01 47)
- Divers information centre
- We are Authorised by the Canarian Government
- Holder of two PADI 'Certificates of Excellence'
- The only PADI 5-Star Dive Centre on Gran Canaria's east coast.
- The only BSAC Premier Centre on this Canary Island.
- Over 200 pages of information about diving in Gran Canaria
In the present 'credit crunch' you don't waste your hard earned diving money by not getting to see the best dive site on the island, or using the best facilities. Why put up with sites with only meagre fish life when you can dive in the Marine Reserve? And don't put up with second-rate on-shore facilities. If you browse through the photo gallery, or look at the dive sites, you will get a good feel for the marine life and variety here.
So get in contact with us now, by email, fax or phone, and our experts will arrange your exploration plan in one of Europe's best dive locations. Remember that we operate a free collection service! If you are anywhere in Maspalomas, Playa del Ingles, Sonnenland, San Agustin, San Fernando, El Tablero, Bahia Feliz, Vecindario, Agüimes, and Meloneras, then it takes an average transfer time of about 25 minutes. If you want to come diving from Puerto Rico, Taurito, Anfi del Mar, Patalavaca, Arguineguine then we can still collect you, free of charge, and it will only take about 45 minutes.