FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q.Is it possible to reduce the course timetable by doing some of the training before I arrive?
Secondly, for entry level courses, you can do the confined water or pool training before you arrive, so then when you are in Gran Canaria you just need to complete your open water dives.
Finally, you can use the PADI elearning system to reduce the time spent on the diving course in Gran Canaria by studying your theory beforehand.
Index of Frequently asked Questions
- What equipment do I need to bring?
- I am very small /tall/ large ... do you have equipment to fit me ?
- I am staying at ..... - how do I get to the dive centre ?
- Are the course dates and timetables fixed or flexible ?
- Is it possible to reduce the course timetable by doing some of the training before I arrive?
- Will my course be a block of consecutive days?
- Do we need one manual per person?
- I have a PADI qualification, but I am interested in a BSAC Course, can I do it?
- I have a BSAC qualification, but I am interested in a PADI Course, can I do it?
- How many people are on each course?
- Can I book on a course on my own or must I come with a dive buddy?
- Does the price include or exclude PADI registration fees?
- Do I need a log book ?
- Do I need to pay for the course up front?
- What happens if I cannot complete the course?
- Can I bring some family/friends along as spectators?
- How do I reserve my place on a course?
- Who will instruct me ?