FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q.How many people are on each diving course?
Normally for entry level courses the maximum course is four people, and most second level courses are done on a one to one, or one to two basis. If you have a family or other large group that want to learn together then please send us the details and we can schedule that specially for you while you are in Gran Canaria.
Index of Frequently asked Questions
- What equipment do I need to bring?
- I am very small /tall/ large ... do you have equipment to fit me ?
- I am staying at ..... - how do I get to the dive centre ?
- Are the course dates and timetables fixed or flexible ?
- Is it possible to reduce the course timetable by doing some of the training before I arrive?
- Will my course be a block of consecutive days?
- Do we need one manual per person?
- I have a PADI qualification, but I am interested in a BSAC Course, can I do it?
- I have a BSAC qualification, but I am interested in a PADI Course, can I do it?
- How many people are on each course?
- Can I book on a course on my own or must I come with a dive buddy?
- Does the price include or exclude PADI registration fees?
- Do I need a log book ?
- Do I need to pay for the course up front?
- What happens if I cannot complete the course?
- Can I bring some family/friends along as spectators?
- How do I reserve my place on a course?
- Who will instruct me ?