FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q.Are the course dates and timetables fixed or flexible ?
For most diving courses we are very flexible! Because we are a relatively small school you can start your dive course on most days, and we can usually timetable the course to fit in with other family commitments. At the busiest times in the year (school holidays and half-terms) we may not be as flexible, but we always set schedules on a 'first come' basis so early booking for July, August and September is adviseable as this is when Gran Canaria is most busy.
Check availability for diving here:
Index of Frequently asked Questions
- What equipment do I need to bring?
- I am very small /tall/ large ... do you have equipment to fit me ?
- I am staying at ..... - how do I get to the dive centre ?
- Are the course dates and timetables fixed or flexible ?
- Is it possible to reduce the course timetable by doing some of the training before I arrive?
- Will my course be a block of consecutive days?
- Do we need one manual per person?
- I have a PADI qualification, but I am interested in a BSAC Course, can I do it?
- I have a BSAC qualification, but I am interested in a PADI Course, can I do it?
- How many people are on each course?
- Can I book on a course on my own or must I come with a dive buddy?
- Does the price include or exclude PADI registration fees?
- Do I need a log book ?
- Do I need to pay for the course up front?
- What happens if I cannot complete the course?
- Can I bring some family/friends along as spectators?
- How do I reserve my place on a course?
- Who will instruct me ?