SCUBA DIVING MEDIA SUPORT CENTRE GRAN CANARIA
Over the last few years we have been involved in several projects which have resulted in articles being produced which cover the scuba diving in Gran Canaria, or the diving centres in Gran Canaria.
If you are planning an article on Gran Canaria we can provide several levels of support:
- Provision of dive guides and diving support to find specific 'targets'
- Organise accomodation
- Organise travel
- Organise funding / sponsorship from the Canarian or local government
- Gaining co-operation or support from other dive centres or activity providers.
- Drafting or reviewing articles
- Provide photos or other materials
- Provide contacts for other market sectors
- Introductions and referrals
- InDepth feature for "Dive" Magazine (UK)
- Feature on the El Cabrón Marine Reserve in Buceo XXI (Spanish)
- Support for University group filming underwater components of a Video assignment.
- Feature - My perfect day in Gran Canaria - Scandinavian airline magazine
- Feature on angel sharks in Gran Canaria for the original 'Elasmodiver' - Andy Murch
- Feature on taking a diving course on an activity holiday for an Irish newspaper
- Week-long sponsored photo shoot for feature article in UK's DIVER magazine by John Liddiard. This is now available online : "Tapas Diving in Gran Canaria"
- Providing authorative speaker for local TV station 'Canarias 2' for reporting on 'Arinaga Bando' and 'Pesca illegal' (February 2010)
- Information and support for article in El Pais. Beaches in Spain with strange names
- Supporting film crew for filming angel sharks
- Supporting film crew for 'Holiday Extras'
If you think we can help you with a project then please let us know by using our contact page